anonymous_ng on Terror Hank Flanders on Terror Dale on Terror Cane Caldo on Terror gordax on Terror bluepillprofessor on Terror Chris on Terror Spacetraveller on Terror Lloyd G on Terror benfromtexas on Terror
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Christian Red Guards
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Guilty if charged
- The temptation for wives to claim abuse.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Death of courtship
Robert Stacy McCain gets close, but misses the fact that women’s sexual impulses are no more naturally “pure” than men’s sexual impulses. What feminist ideology tells young women they should do — being sexually “empowered” and expecting this empowerment to … Continue reading
Ying Ma bemoans the loss of chivalry in Men Who Don’t Pay (H/T Instapundit): We live in a society where lots of men do not pay. Not only do they fail to pay for the women with whom they go … Continue reading
Eddie Kaufholz at Relevant Magazine has an article on an old standby topic, Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates? (H/T Robert Yates). Relevant reader Erica kicks off the discussion with a letter asking why weak men are … Continue reading
The previous post at Courtship Pledge garnered an excellent discussion with 139 (and counting) comments. Donal Graeme furthers the conversation with his guest post: Getting the Ball Rolling: Networking