Jeremy on Be quiet, lie back, and take… Crank on Be quiet, lie back, and take… greyghost on They can’t experience ma… earl on Be quiet, lie back, and take… S. Chan on Be quiet, lie back, and take… Don Quixote on Be quiet, lie back, and take… Escoffier on They can’t experience ma… S. Chan on Be quiet, lie back, and take… feeriker on Be quiet, lie back, and take… feeriker on Be quiet, lie back, and take…
- They can't experience manly pride, so neither can men...
- A giant misunderstanding.
- Be quiet, lie back, and take it.
- Rabble rousers
- More ominous than a strike.
- Feminist territory marking.
- If women can't be manly Marines, then manly Marines must wear girly hats.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
Category Archives: Death of courtship
Ying Ma bemoans the loss of chivalry in Men Who Don’t Pay (H/T Instapundit): We live in a society where lots of men do not pay. Not only do they fail to pay for the women with whom they go … Continue reading
Eddie Kaufholz at Relevant Magazine has an article on an old standby topic, Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates? (H/T Robert Yates). Relevant reader Erica kicks off the discussion with a letter asking why weak men are … Continue reading
The previous post at Courtship Pledge garnered an excellent discussion with 139 (and counting) comments. Donal Graeme furthers the conversation with his guest post: Getting the Ball Rolling: Networking
Scott with Courtship Pledge was kind enough to take up a question of mine in his post: How to send the right signal to the red-pill guys in church? I’ve left my own thoughts in the comments there*, and I’m … Continue reading
She may have waited a bit too long…