Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Call me unchivalrous.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Aborted morality.
- The cause of feminist resentment.
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part I: Should you open a position?
- When "traditional" means socially awkward.
- Like a rutting buck.
Category Archives: Dave and Ann Wilson
Rollo kindly shared a New Yorker article that he thought I’d be interested in: A Sociologist of Religion on Protestants, Porn, and the “Purity Industrial Complex” The article is an interview with sociologist Samuel L. Perry, who is looking at … Continue reading
Reader Oscar wrote: I finally got around to watching the History Channel’s “Knightfall” fictional series about the final days of the Knights Templar, and imagine my surprise when one of the central plot points is that the Paris Temple Master … Continue reading
Blogger Bnonn recently took a catty swipe at this blog and the larger Christian men’s sphere in a sixteen part tweet. 1/16 There are lots of folks calling themselves red pill Christians. This is no better than feminist Christians, or … Continue reading
We can no longer ignore that voice within women that says: ‘I want something more than my husband and my children and my home.’ –Betty Friedan, The Feminine Mystique Women are especially prone to falling into discontentment and disrupting the lives … Continue reading