- How would you respond if your husband lead/loved you like Christ?
- Twisted Scripture.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Reframing Christian marriage part 2: rebelling wives aren't to blame for their own rebellion.
- Choosing last sucks
Category Archives: Data
In my previous post I stated that out of wedlock birth rates were continuing to increase. However, I was incorrect. According to the August 2014 Census paper Recent Declines in Nonmarital Childbearing in the United States out of wedlock birth rates have … Continue reading
The Census finally got around to publishing the 2014 Families and Living Arrangements tables. As I’ve done in the past, my focus is on the trend of never married White women. Marriage rates vary widely by race, and looking at … Continue reading
Commenter adam pointed out that I am not alone in challenging Claire Cain Miller’s NY Times article on divorce. Professor Steven Ruggles of the University of Minnesota has likewise refuted Miller’s claim that the public’s understanding has failed to keep up with what … Continue reading
The NY Times has a new article complaining that people still think divorce is a problem (H/T Rollo Tomassi): The Divorce Surge Is Over, but the Myth Lives On But here is the thing: It is no longer true that the … Continue reading