Cail Corishev on Meet your new master: Her… feeriker on The only real man in the … greyghost on Riding the brake Lyn87 on Meet your new master: Her… Lyn87 on Riding the brake girlwithadragonflyta… on Meet your new master: Her… Highwasp on The only real man in the … greyghost on Riding the brake Oscar on Meet your new master: Her… JDG on Meet your new master: Her…
- Too ugly to empower
- The only real man in the ashram
- Riding the brake
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Doubling down
- NY Times Happy Talk About Divorce
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
Category Archives: Data
The Census finally got around to publishing the 2014 Families and Living Arrangements tables. As I’ve done in the past, my focus is on the trend of never married White women. Marriage rates vary widely by race, and looking at … Continue reading
Commenter adam pointed out that I am not alone in challenging Claire Cain Miller’s NY Times article on divorce. Professor Steven Ruggles of the University of Minnesota has likewise refuted Miller’s claim that the public’s understanding has failed to keep up with what … Continue reading
The NY Times has a new article complaining that people still think divorce is a problem (H/T Rollo Tomassi): The Divorce Surge Is Over, but the Myth Lives On But here is the thing: It is no longer true that the … Continue reading
CNN Money has a new article up claiming that men with children magically earn more than childless men (H/T Sunshine Mary): It pays to be a dad Dads had a median salary of $49,000 compared to around $29,000 for men … Continue reading