Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- She needs more men!
- Kickass conservative gals.
- Next Phase of the Hypergamous Arms Race: Revenge of the Nerds?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why won't these Peter Pan manboys man up and marry aging flighty selfish career gal sluts already?
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- Message heard.
- Reframing Christian marriage
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
Category Archives: D.A. Carson
The complementarian movement has long implied that the reason women feel the temptation for feminist envy and rebellion is that men aren’t loving enough. Feminist rebellion is seen not as a sin of women, but as proof of sin by … Continue reading
Solomon challenged my definition of the word complementarian in the last post: Dalrock, you said “This is the very definition of complementarianism.” I think maybe you meant this is the definition of today’s upside-down, backwards, unholy complementarianism currently touted. Normal … Continue reading