- Turning on moderation later today.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A husband's plea to Catholic Answers Forum: Stop sowing discord in my house!
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Feminism in a picture.
Category Archives: Crossdressing Theology
I’ve been reading The Allegory of Love by C.S. Lewis, about the medieval idea of “courtly love”. Lewis sums up the concept as (emphasis mine): The sentiment, of course, is love, but love of a highly specialized sort, whose characteristics … Continue reading
In part one of this series I explained how Malachi 2:16 is being reworked from a condemnation of divorce theft to justification for divorce theft. Thus Joel and Kathy Davisson have changed the meaning of “God hates divorce” to God … Continue reading
I’ve written previously about the modern Christian cross-dressing view of marriage, where wives are in absolute headship and regularly need to give their husbands wakeup calls to establish their authority. While wives punishing disobedient husbands is a universal modern Christian … Continue reading