Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Aborted morality.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The cause of feminist resentment.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part I: Should you open a position?
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Call me unchivalrous.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- It isn't insincerity, but fear of losing women's approval.
- They don't know any better.
Category Archives: Cracks in the narrative
The Other McCain has a post up titled Insta-Whores, about social media prostitution. As McCain notes, the lines here can be blurry, and either way this is likely to corrode social trust: Much of the behavior enabled by this emerging … Continue reading
Filed under the category of Losing control of the narrative, I bring you Why It’s OK To Settle In Romantic Relationships – Refinery29 When I met my now soon-to-be fiancé, five years ago, I didn’t really think much of him … Continue reading
The Washington Post has an opinion piece up by a law professor named Irina D. Manta. The title of the piece is The case for cracking down on Tinder lies, and her thesis is: There should be a legal penalty … Continue reading
The concept of the cock carousel is entering the mainstream lexicon, complete with a beta chump at the end of the line to pick up the tab. From Tully, reviewed. at Slate: She has… a sexless but functional marriage with Drew … Continue reading