- Turning on moderation later today.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A husband's plea to Catholic Answers Forum: Stop sowing discord in my house!
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Feminism in a picture.
Category Archives: Cracks in the narrative
Picking up from my last post, the root of declining marriage rates isn’t just that there are substitutes to marriage, but that marriage itself has been degraded for many decades. Time is our enemy here, because inertia has delayed the … Continue reading
Child support is the answer to the question “How shall we replace the nuclear family”? This much is axiomatic, with the only question being how many nuclear families we want to replace. Radical feminists want to destroy all marriages, or … Continue reading
From Robert Stacy McCain in Lessons of a ‘Sex Object:’ What can we really learn from Jessica Valenti’s memoir? Compare this description to what Ms. Valenti says about her ‘lovely’ husband, who is forced to keep the house immaculate merely … Continue reading
When Eat Pray Love came out, it appeared that Elizabeth Gilbert had successfully navigated her way through steps 1-8 of having it all. But to succeed in this game of serial monogamy a woman needs to stick the landing. In … Continue reading