Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The season of singleness.
- Why we need to stop telling women to settle.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Message heard.
- Are all women addicted to aloof jerks?
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Whose job is it to keep mama happy?
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
Category Archives: Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
French poets, in the eleventh century, discovered or invented, or were the first to express, that romantic species of passion which English poets were still writing about in the nineteenth. They effected a change which has left no corner of … Continue reading
Egalitarian pastor Wade Burleson anticipates that the SBC will capitulate on the topic of women preaching: Within a decade or two, what I say the authoritative Scriptures teach about gender equality will be considered biblical, normal, and eternal by the … Continue reading
To see where where the complementarian argument of Not heterosexuality but holiness is headed, see the 2015 article at The Gospel Coalition (TGC) titled Godliness Is Not Heterosexuality. In the article Pastor Ed Shaw complains that Christian parents don’t want their … Continue reading
As I’ve outlined my series on Loud and Proud Complementarians there is a striking connection between the complementarian movement and activism for conservative churches to accept homosexuality. In a nutshell, complementarians are now doing regarding homosexuality what they have done … Continue reading
For context see this post. You can also see the whole series. This is I believe our longest exchange, and I’ll apologize in advance for any difficulty my readers have keeping track of who wrote what. However, I think at the … Continue reading