- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Are the vast majority of women truly incapable of experiencing reciprocal love and attraction?
- Sometimes excellent.
- The cost of cuckoldry.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- Why women lose the dating game.
Category Archives: Costa Concordia
When researching my recent posts I came across a 2013 blog post by “Word Warrior” Barry Jacobsen titled CHIVALRY IS DEAD, LADIES: AND IT’S (PARTIALLY) YOUR FAULT! Jacobsen took the sinking of the Concordia as an opportunity to position himself … Continue reading
Five years ago this January the cruise ship Costa Concordia ran aground at 11:45 PM with 4,252 souls on board. The engine compartments were quickly flooded, and the ship eventually capsized and sank. Miraculously, all but 32 of the souls … Continue reading
We live in strange times. Recently several religious conservative bloggers have suggested that the word “slut” is a slur against all women, and that it is a type of profanity. My best guess is they feel that sluts know that … Continue reading
Sarah Boesveld of the Canadian National Post wrote an article commemorating the 100th anniversary of men standing aside and drowning so that women on the Titanic could enjoy additional leg room on the life boats. The Post titles her thoughtful … Continue reading
In Sheila Gregoire’s post and syndicated column Women and Children First? A Feminist Tragedy, she is outraged that men didn’t offer to follow a women and children first (WACF) policy on Costa Concordia: Many female passengers this week are disgusted … Continue reading