- Too ugly to empower
- The only real man in the ashram
- Riding the brake
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- She isn't getting enough dates.
- Frigidity and power.
Category Archives: Church Apathy About Divorce
A reader recently asked for my thoughts on the upcoming Kendrick brothers movie “War Room”. After doing some digging on the movie, my initial thought was of the line from the Tropic Thunder spoof about overdone sequels: Here we go again. Again. … Continue reading
Ballista74 shared a youtube video where Glenn Stanton of Focus on the Family explains why marriage is important. The title of the video is “Marriage is a Feminist Institution”, and the caption on youtube reads: “Research shows marriage is what … Continue reading
Recently a self described conservative Christian mother of 5 came to scold me for criticizing the Christian Broadcasting Network’s endorsement of actress Janine Turner’s book praising single mothers: I encountered your blog because I had found Janine Turner’s book in my church … Continue reading
Marcus D linked to a column by feminist and historian Rebecca Onion titled Lock up your wives! Advice columns from decades past provide a chilling glimpse into the horrors of marriage counselling before feminism. While the title claims that marriage … Continue reading