Tam the Bam on Christian Red Guards Isa on Guilty if charged Opus on Guilty if charged Boxer on Christian Red Guards Isa on Guilty if charged pukeko60 on Christian Red Guards Boxer on Christian Red Guards greyghost on Christian Red Guards greyghost on Christian Red Guards Jonadab-the-Rechabit… on Christian Red Guards
- Christian Red Guards
- Guilty if charged
- The temptation for wives to claim abuse.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
Category Archives: Church Apathy About Divorce
In my last post I described the surprising wisdom included in a New York Times piece on marriage: “The way to stay married,” my mother says, “is not to get divorced.” This is in line with both the Bible and … Continue reading
The Daily Mail has a heart rending story* about some recent immigrants to the UK who ended up in prison because they didn’t fully understand the local laws and customs. New to the country and in dire need of money, … Continue reading
IBB linked to an interesting article by Megan McArdle on Bloomberg View: How Hollywood Can Save Our Families. McArdle points out the enormous disadvantage broken homes create for children and our society. She proposes having Hollywood use its moral force … Continue reading
A reader recently asked for my thoughts on the upcoming Kendrick brothers movie “War Room”. After doing some digging on the movie, my initial thought was of the line from the Tropic Thunder spoof about overdone sequels: Here we go again. Again. … Continue reading