- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Are the vast majority of women truly incapable of experiencing reciprocal love and attraction?
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
Category Archives: Church Apathy About Divorce
In God hates divorce? Pastor Sam Powell worries that some readers may suspect he is soft on divorce: This article is a little more technical than I usually write. There is a reason for it. I am fully aware that … Continue reading
I’ve written previously about the modern Christian cross-dressing view of marriage, where wives are in absolute headship and regularly need to give their husbands wakeup calls to establish their authority. While wives punishing disobedient husbands is a universal modern Christian … Continue reading
Blue Pill Professor asked: In short, I think the efforts to destabilize marriage and family are so broad reaching that saying “remove the effort has little meaning.” Remove what? Movies, TV show, magazines, books, social media, our schools, our jobs, … Continue reading
Just before Naghmeh Sabedini reiterated her charges of abuse against her persecuted husband, Christian Today published: Why evangelicals pray for persecuted pastors rather than battered women.* Ed Cyzewski explains that God only hates divorce when it doesn’t come with cash … Continue reading