- They can't experience manly pride, so neither can men...
- Be quiet, lie back, and take it.
- A giant misunderstanding.
- Rabble rousers
- More ominous than a strike.
- Feminist territory marking.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- If women can't be manly Marines, then manly Marines must wear girly hats.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Guilty until proven innocent, and nothing proves you innocent.
Category Archives: Church Apathy About Divorce
IBB linked to an interesting article by Megan McArdle on Bloomberg View: How Hollywood Can Save Our Families. McArdle points out the enormous disadvantage broken homes create for children and our society. She proposes having Hollywood use its moral force … Continue reading
A reader recently asked for my thoughts on the upcoming Kendrick brothers movie “War Room”. After doing some digging on the movie, my initial thought was of the line from the Tropic Thunder spoof about overdone sequels: Here we go again. Again. … Continue reading
Ballista74 shared a youtube video where Glenn Stanton of Focus on the Family explains why marriage is important. The title of the video is “Marriage is a Feminist Institution”, and the caption on youtube reads: “Research shows marriage is what … Continue reading
Recently a self described conservative Christian mother of 5 came to scold me for criticizing the Christian Broadcasting Network’s endorsement of actress Janine Turner’s book praising single mothers: I encountered your blog because I had found Janine Turner’s book in my church … Continue reading
Marcus D linked to a column by feminist and historian Rebecca Onion titled Lock up your wives! Advice columns from decades past provide a chilling glimpse into the horrors of marriage counselling before feminism. While the title claims that marriage … Continue reading