Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- She needs more men!
- Kickass conservative gals.
- Next Phase of the Hypergamous Arms Race: Revenge of the Nerds?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why won't these Peter Pan manboys man up and marry aging flighty selfish career gal sluts already?
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- Message heard.
- Reframing Christian marriage
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- Feminists are ugly.
Category Archives: Christian Films
After five movies in a row denigrating husbands and fathers*, it looks like the upcoming Kendrick brother’s movie might have a different focus. It is still in post production but there is a trailer: From The Christian Post in August … Continue reading
For context regarding this series see this post. You can also see the whole series. [—————————Begin my email to Nathan—————————] @Nathan 4. What does a man need to do to live a satisfying and productive life in today’s culture? 5. What does a … Continue reading
Family Life and the Kendrick brothers set out to make a movie to teach about biblical parenting. The title of the movie is Like Arrows, and they describe it at Family Life as portraying the typical Christian family (emphasis mine): The … Continue reading