PokeSalad on Collective delusion Red Pill Latecomer on Collective delusion feministhater on Collective delusion Mark on Collective delusion Hugh on Collective delusion Jim on Collective delusion Dave on Collective delusion Kaminsky on Collective delusion Jim Christian on Collective delusion Kaminsky on Collective delusion
- Collective delusion
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Cowering in front of women.
- He was for it before he was against it.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- NFL Super Bowl PSA: Who is the abuser?
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- She wanted to run with the bulls.
Category Archives: Choice Addiction
The Daily Mail has a new piece titled The women who haven’t had sex for more than a decade: What it’s like to be celibate and why it’s all men’s fault. The article features three women who ended marriages or … Continue reading
Several of the commenters on Don’t play hard to get argued that Robert Stacy McCain and I aren’t really in disagreement regarding the post that I responded to. While we are in agreement on many points*, there is an important … Continue reading
Robert Stacy McCain gets close, but misses the fact that women’s sexual impulses are no more naturally “pure” than men’s sexual impulses. What feminist ideology tells young women they should do — being sexually “empowered” and expecting this empowerment to … Continue reading
The dominant, unchallenged narrative is that men have problems with commitment, while women are naturally inclined to commit for life. Yet the difference between the dominant narrative and reality couldn’t be more stark. Women in the western world are obsessed with … Continue reading