Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- The weakened signal hits home.
- 40 years of ultimatums
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- The saddest man up rant ever.
- Who is she teaching?
- Message heard.
- 2017 Never Married Data
- Warn men: Beware Christian marriage doublespeak and hair trigger for wife initiated divorce.
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
Category Archives: Choice Addiction
Andi does Melbourne?
From The Sun: I swiped through so many men on Tinder I was told there were NO matches left – and I’m still single Andi Lew, 46 – a wellness coach from Australia – even started “pin dropping to other … Continue reading
Posted in Choice Addiction, The Sun 72 Comments
Anna Hitchings can’t find a man.
End of transmission. H/T Boris, Steve, & Anna.
What could possibly go wrong?
I offered this as a comment over at Instapundit, in response to a post on the impending sexbot revolution. Time is the modern woman’s real enemy here, with technology merely enhancing the effect. By continuously pushing out the age of … Continue reading
Posted in Choice Addiction, Finding a Spouse, Instapundit 152 Comments
Fighting choice addiction.
To my future husband: I know you will be worth the wait! — Wendy Griffith, Age 53* Choice addiction is part intoxication with the process of judging suitors, and part fear of missing out on something better. The risk is … Continue reading
Posted in Choice Addiction, Envy, Finding a Spouse, Wendy Griffith 274 Comments
Someday we’ll laugh!
Commenter Ofelas pointed out the absurdity of the main character in Cat Person imagining how much a future boyfriend would enjoy hearing about her having sex with other men: …she imagined that somewhere, out there in the universe, there was … Continue reading