Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- The quest for a kinder, gentler carousel
- Why are so many tradional conservative women obsessed with making sure hookups are fair?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Feminists are ugly.
- A case for anger.
- Grannies gone wild!
- Calibrating attraction by controlling the venue.
- She's been groomed her whole life for this con.
Category Archives: Choice Addiction
From The Sun: I swiped through so many men on Tinder I was told there were NO matches left – and I’m still single Andi Lew, 46 – a wellness coach from Australia – even started “pin dropping to other … Continue reading
End of transmission. H/T Boris, Steve, & Anna.
I offered this as a comment over at Instapundit, in response to a post on the impending sexbot revolution. Time is the modern woman’s real enemy here, with technology merely enhancing the effect. By continuously pushing out the age of … Continue reading
To my future husband: I know you will be worth the wait! — Wendy Griffith, Age 53* Choice addiction is part intoxication with the process of judging suitors, and part fear of missing out on something better. The risk is … Continue reading