- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Gregoire vs Valenti
- Sandwich strike
- She isn't getting enough dates.
- Culinary frigidity.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- What a setup looks like.
- The problem that has no name.
- Chick porn
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
Category Archives: Chivalry
Mommyish has a post by a woman* who complains about all of the nice things people do for her. This kind of feminist ugliness is pretty standard stuff, but her explanation of why people don’t need to protect her from convicts or walk her … Continue reading
H/T Private Man LSFW Related: The Great Douchebag Mystery The Bard’s Betas
How could you make yourself more useful to Katarina Kroslakova while she is traveling on business? Katarina spells it out: Quit hitting on me and help me out Has anyone ever helped pop my bag up into the overhead compartment? … Continue reading
Since my last post I’ve poked around a bit on James Russell Lingerfelt’s blog love story from the male perspective. The title of the blog itself gives a great deal away, starting with him referring to himself as a male and … Continue reading