Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- The weakened signal hits home.
- 40 years of ultimatums
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- The saddest man up rant ever.
- Who is she teaching?
- Message heard.
- 2017 Never Married Data
- Warn men: Beware Christian marriage doublespeak and hair trigger for wife initiated divorce.
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
Category Archives: Chivalry
A very common lament about conservatives, or if you prefer “cuckservatives”, is their uncanny knack for finding a way to “lose with honor” no matter how strong their position might be. Winning really doesn’t seem to be the objective. This … Continue reading
Posted in Chivalry, Traditional Conservatives 109 Comments
Pictures of chivalry.
Rollo and Fabius Maximus both have new posts up with disturbing images. Check out Rollo’s post Unconscious Contempt, and Fabius Maximus’ post Women are driving America into the future. As you click over and view these disturbing images, keep in … Continue reading
You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
Commenter Robert gives an example of how modern Christians can’t conceive of Christianity separate from what we call chivalry (courtly love): I’m not clued up on chivalry, but Jesus loving us enough to die for us seems like chivalry to … Continue reading
Posted in Chivalry, Courtly Love 71 Comments
Confusing history with literature.
One of Vox Day’s readers argued: As Dalrock has explained, all that cultural bomb-throwers have to do is to borrow from the Satanic inversion that is chivalry, that puts women in the place of Jesus. Vox objected, responding: That’s not … Continue reading
Posted in Chivalry, Courtly Love, Vox Day 236 Comments
Reconciling old and new conservative views.
Stephen Green has a post up at Instapundit on the US Submarine force’s failure to meet the needs of women. Not all women who want to serve on submarines are given slots, and thus the Submarine Community Can’t Meet Demand … Continue reading