Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The ubiquitous frame of hypergamy.
- Let them become elite.
- The Duluth model is working as designed; you won't smart mouth her again.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Reframing Christian marriage
- Kickass conservative gals.
- An attitude of abundance.
- Melinda Gates, miserly billionaire.
Category Archives: Chivalry
A very common lament about conservatives, or if you prefer “cuckservatives”, is their uncanny knack for finding a way to “lose with honor” no matter how strong their position might be. Winning really doesn’t seem to be the objective. This … Continue reading
Commenter Robert gives an example of how modern Christians can’t conceive of Christianity separate from what we call chivalry (courtly love): I’m not clued up on chivalry, but Jesus loving us enough to die for us seems like chivalry to … Continue reading
One of Vox Day’s readers argued: As Dalrock has explained, all that cultural bomb-throwers have to do is to borrow from the Satanic inversion that is chivalry, that puts women in the place of Jesus. Vox objected, responding: That’s not … Continue reading