Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The season of singleness.
- Why we need to stop telling women to settle.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Message heard.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Are all women addicted to aloof jerks?
- Whose job is it to keep mama happy?
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
Category Archives: Child Support
In response to A dangerous truth, commenter Anonymous Reader challenged my assertion that as a sociology professor, Wilcox had to understand that there are public policy reasons fathers are being kicked out of their children’s lives. For reference, here is … Continue reading
The Institute for Family Studies has an essay by Professor W. Bradford Wilcox, titled Marriage Facilitates Responsible Fatherhood. According to the editor’s note the essay is an abbreviated version of Wilcox’s testimony to he House Ways and Means Committee for … Continue reading
The Blast has a post about a man who is having second thoughts about adopting his soon to be ex wife’s daughter. He then apparently told his wife that he was afraid to adopt their daughter because 1. he’d have … Continue reading
Workingmother.com has a post up about the question of whether men should be able to legally opt out of fatherhood: The woman said the idea came from a friend—a woman who had a child out of a friends-with-benefits situation with … Continue reading