Lilac on The sound of a rebellious… Blastman on The sound of a rebellious… greyghost on The sound of a rebellious… Robin Munn on The sound of a rebellious… feeriker on The sound of a rebellious… Oscar on The sound of a rebellious… MarcusD on The sound of a rebellious… jonakc1 on The sound of a rebellious… JDG on The sound of a rebellious… Dale on The sound of a rebellious…
- The sound of a rebellious woman
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Embarking on a lifetime of ugly feminism
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- The Crafty Harlot
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
Category Archives: Child Custody
As I explained in Black Fathers [Don’t] Matter, the official data on intact families is problematic because both HHS and the US Census are all too eager to count any man mom is shacking up with as the father. Because of this, … Continue reading
Friday afternoon light reading, courtesy of the Dalrock Research Dept. Mommyish has a post about Nick Loeb’s Op Ed piece at the NYT. Loeb wants custody of the frozen embryos he and his ex fiancée created, and the ladies at … Continue reading
With the riots in Baltimore one of the issues being discussed is the breakdown of the Black family. Phillip Bump at the Washington Post tackles this very question in Rand Paul cites a ‘lack of fathers’ in Baltimore. Here’s what the data … Continue reading
Dr. Helen kindly linked to my previous post in: Is Imprisoning Men for Child Support a Way for the Government to Destroy Traditional Marriage? In the discussion of her post I made a point I’m not sure I have made directly … Continue reading
Earlier this month Christopher Mathias at Huffington Post connected the Walter Scott case to our new family model in: One-Eighth Of South Carolina Inmates Were Jailed Over Child Support Payments. Walter Scott Was One Of Them. But Scott, who was … Continue reading