enrique on Collective delusion feministhater on The normalization of the trash… They Call Me Tom on The normalization of the trash… enrique on Collective delusion feeriker on Collective delusion Jim on The normalization of the trash… joshtheaspie on The normalization of the trash… joshtheaspie on The normalization of the trash… Jim on Don’t fear marriage and… The Jack Russell Ter… on Collective delusion
- Collective delusion
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Cowering in front of women.
- He was for it before he was against it.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- NFL Super Bowl PSA: Who is the abuser?
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Child Custody
Last year Kathryn Edin wrote in The Shriver Report about low income single fathers, in a piece titled What About the Fathers? She thought she knew all about these men, having spent years speaking to single mothers. But talking to … Continue reading
As I explained in Black Fathers [Don’t] Matter, the official data on intact families is problematic because both HHS and the US Census are all too eager to count any man mom is shacking up with as the father. Because of this, … Continue reading
Friday afternoon light reading, courtesy of the Dalrock Research Dept. Mommyish has a post about Nick Loeb’s Op Ed piece at the NYT. Loeb wants custody of the frozen embryos he and his ex fiancée created, and the ladies at … Continue reading
With the riots in Baltimore one of the issues being discussed is the breakdown of the Black family. Phillip Bump at the Washington Post tackles this very question in Rand Paul cites a ‘lack of fathers’ in Baltimore. Here’s what the data … Continue reading