@Citznsoldier on She wanted to run with the… Anon on He was for it before he was ag… Draft those women! |… on The fantasy of drafting w… Emily on Cowering in front of wome… joshtheaspie on He was for it before he was ag… Anonymous Reader on Cowering in front of wome… innocentbystanderbos… on Cowering in front of wome… Novaseeker on Cowering in front of wome… frenchy on Cowering in front of wome… oldfashionedfellow on He was for it before he was ag…
- He was for it before he was against it.
- Cowering in front of women.
- NFL Super Bowl PSA: Who is the abuser?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- She wanted to run with the bulls.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- The fantasy of drafting women.
Category Archives: Charles Lindbergh
The feminist obsession with Barbie dolls seems odd at first glance. Whether it is their compulsion to create ugly feminist Barbie or Computer Engineer Barbie, we see a great deal of focus on make-believe for a group of grown women. But feminism at … Continue reading
While the official claim is that integrating women into combat roles is to provide the largest possible pool of capable forces to draw from, nearly no one takes this seriously. Most who support the move will fairly quickly change their … Continue reading
I took my daughter to fast food a few weeks back for lunch and to let her play in their play area. She had a blast in the play area, and we both enjoyed the father/daughter time. She even got … Continue reading