- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Gregoire vs Valenti
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- She isn't getting enough dates.
- Sandwich strike
- Culinary frigidity.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- What a setup looks like.
- The problem that has no name.
- Chick porn
Category Archives: Charles Lindbergh
The feminist obsession with Barbie dolls seems odd at first glance. Whether it is their compulsion to create ugly feminist Barbie or Computer Engineer Barbie, we see a great deal of focus on make-believe for a group of grown women. But feminism at … Continue reading
While the official claim is that integrating women into combat roles is to provide the largest possible pool of capable forces to draw from, nearly no one takes this seriously. Most who support the move will fairly quickly change their … Continue reading
I took my daughter to fast food a few weeks back for lunch and to let her play in their play area. She had a blast in the play area, and we both enjoyed the father/daughter time. She even got … Continue reading