Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- The weakened signal hits home.
- 40 years of ultimatums
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- 2017 Never Married Data
- Who is she teaching?
- Message heard.
- Warn men: Beware Christian marriage doublespeak and hair trigger for wife initiated divorce.
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- Weak men really *are* screwing feminism up.
Category Archives: CBN
The gospel of the carousel.
Scott from Treasure State Psychological Services was kind enough to send me a quote that is making the rounds on Facebook: Jesus didn’t die on the cross for you to be a side chick. This is just one expression of … Continue reading
Worth the wait?
I see from a CBN youtube video titled Worth the wait from March 8, 2019 that Wendy Griffith is now married: CBN’s newly married Wendy Griffith and author of You Are a Prize to be Won! says it’s possible to … Continue reading
Taking things too far.
What is so striking about the modern Christian rationalization of the feminist life script is how much further Christians take it than secular feminists. This seems to be an artifact of claiming that the results of feminism and the sexual … Continue reading
How the Kendricks, Rainey, and Lepine see the married fathers they go to church with.
Family Life and the Kendrick brothers set out to make a movie to teach about biblical parenting. The title of the movie is Like Arrows, and they describe it at Family Life as portraying the typical Christian family (emphasis mine): The … Continue reading
Posted in Attacking headship, Bob Lepine, CBN, Christian Films, Courageous, Denial, Dennis Rainey, Disrespecting Respectability, FamilyLife, Fatherhood, Fireproof, Indivisible, Kendrick Brothers, Like Arrows, Marriage, Mom's Night Out, Movies, Traditional Conservatives, Turning a blind eye, Wake-up call 87 Comments
The wake-up call saves the day yet again.
3 Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, 2 when they see your respectful and pure … Continue reading