Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Humorless scolds.
- Honey, I'm home!
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- What to do when the tingles wane.
- Why women lose the dating game.
- Time and fantasy.
Category Archives: Captain Capitalism
Hiring as courtship.
Several years ago Captain Capitalism first made the observation that many women in HR act more like they are looking for a boyfriend than looking for professional talent. The Daily Mail has a post up today which only makes sense if you … Continue reading
Posted in Captain Capitalism, Daily Mail 63 Comments
The Great Douchebag Mystery
Vice.com has a piece up titled How Sad Young Douchebags Took Over Modern Britain (H/T Captain Capitalism). In the piece the author struggles to identify why the culture of young men has changed in recent years: But while it’s easy to scorn … Continue reading
Is there a “shortage” of single fathers?
Captain Capitalism found an article on eHarmony titled 15 Reasons to Date a Single Mom. The fifteen reasons boil down to various ways of stating that single moms are easy, they will mother you, and you get to have fun with … Continue reading
Government check dad.
From Captain Capitalism:
Posted in Captain Capitalism, Fatherhood, Manosphere Humor 30 Comments
More on Liz Jones
Liz Jones is the well known columnist whom I referenced in the opening segment of my last post. I thought I’d follow up with some links. Captain Capitalism wrote a post not too far back naming Liz as one of … Continue reading
Posted in Aging Feminists, Captain Capitalism, Daily Mail, Liz Jones 64 Comments