Bee on The sound of a rebellious… Minesweeper on The secret to staying mar… JDG on The secret to staying mar… Minesweeper on The secret to staying mar… jonakc1 on Embarking on a lifetime of ugl… Minesweeper on The sound of a rebellious… Looking Glass on The secret to staying mar… Minesweeper on The secret to staying mar… Looking Glass on The sound of a rebellious… JDG on The secret to staying mar…
- The secret to staying married
- The sound of a rebellious woman
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Embarking on a lifetime of ugly feminism
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Brothers Grimm
Disney has a new television program about a young princess in training titled Sofia The First. Nancy Kanter (Senior Vice President, Original Programming and General Manager, Disney Junior Worldwide) explained when announcing the series at the Huffington Post that as … Continue reading
Another Grimm tale, this one translated by MRS. H. B. PAULL and published by Fredrick Warne & Co London circa 1885. To my knowledge this is no longer under copyright. Source. The Widow’s Two Daughters. A widow, who lived in … Continue reading
I haven’t done a Brothers Grimm post in over a year; starting with this post I intend to rectify that. One of the common themes in the Grimm tales is the importance of hard work. While laziness in general is … Continue reading
I haven’t done a Brothers Grimm post in a while, and I don’t have time today to write up some of the other posts I have in mind. Today’s tale is The Three Lazy Ones. Enjoy.