- Turning on moderation later today.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A husband's plea to Catholic Answers Forum: Stop sowing discord in my house!
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Feminism in a picture.
Category Archives: Book of Oprah
Deti noted in the comments of the last post that there is a deep aversion in modern Christians to the idea that both spouses (not just husbands) owe sex to each other, as outlined in 1 Cor 7. Pastors and … Continue reading
In the past I’ve shared Joel and Kathy Davisson’s theology of women as responders. Joel explains in their book: “Can’t the woman be the problem? The man is not always the problem in marriage.” Of course I gestured toward my … Continue reading
Naghmeh used a modern Christian buzzword when explaining why she went to the family courts: In very difficult situations sometimes you have to establish boundaries while you work toward healing. I have taken temporary legal action to make sure our … Continue reading
In my last post I described the surprising wisdom included in a New York Times piece on marriage: “The way to stay married,” my mother says, “is not to get divorced.” This is in line with both the Bible and … Continue reading
Commenter Trust asked if I would give my thoughts on a post by Willard F. Harley, Jr., Ph.D. titled When to call it quits (Part 1). Dr. Harley explains that up to 80% of divorces are caused by what … Continue reading