Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Honey, I'm home!
- She needs more men!
- Humorless scolds.
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- What to do when the tingles wane.
- 2017 Never Married Data
Category Archives: Bob Lepine
How the Kendricks, Rainey, and Lepine see the married fathers they go to church with.
Family Life and the Kendrick brothers set out to make a movie to teach about biblical parenting. The title of the movie is Like Arrows, and they describe it at Family Life as portraying the typical Christian family (emphasis mine): The … Continue reading
Posted in Attacking headship, Bob Lepine, CBN, Christian Films, Courageous, Denial, Dennis Rainey, Disrespecting Respectability, FamilyLife, Fatherhood, Fireproof, Indivisible, Kendrick Brothers, Like Arrows, Marriage, Mom's Night Out, Movies, Traditional Conservatives, Turning a blind eye, Wake-up call 87 Comments
Step up, so they don’t have to (part 2).
As I explained in part one, men stepping up is a well loved refrain with complementarians and other conservative Christians. It is a brilliantly deceptive term, because the objective is to appear to be fighting our feminist culture while taking … Continue reading
Posted in Bob Lepine, Complementarian, Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood, Crossdressing Theology, Dennis Rainey, Disrespecting Respectability, FamilyLife, Marriage, Nagging, Rebellion, Servant Leader, Stepping Up®, Traditional Conservatives, Turning a blind eye, Weak men screwing feminism up, You can't make this stuff up 113 Comments