Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Aborted morality.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The cause of feminist resentment.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part I: Should you open a position?
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- Call me unchivalrous.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- They don't know any better.
- It isn't insincerity, but fear of losing women's approval.
Category Archives: Beyoncé
Disney’s Babble is big on teaching girls to be bossy. In March of last year they jumped on the “ban bossy” bandwagon with Let’s all join Beyonce and Jennifer Garner in banning the word bossy: The two superstars are asking … Continue reading
So she can take it off. Until you had enough then you took that ring off You took that ring off So tired of the lies and trying, fighting, crying Took that ring off Oh, now the fun begins Dust … Continue reading
I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings Only ring your celly when I’m feelin’ lonely When it’s all over, please get up and leave –Beyoncé, Independent Woman Ladies, it is time to reject outdated ideas like showing … Continue reading
When we talk in the sphere about what motivates women we focus heavily on the “tingle”, or sexual attraction. There is good reason for this, and nearly all men need to focus more on attraction. We also talk about the … Continue reading