Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Women's morphing need for male investment.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Someday we'll laugh!
- Female Solipsism
- Man up and marry those sluts, Friday afternoon light reading edition.
- The season of singleness.
Category Archives: Beth Moore
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. –1 Tim 2:12, KJV While researching for yesterday’s post I came across a complementarian controversy regarding the NIV translation of … Continue reading
Recently The Atlantic ran an article crowing about the feminist victory at the Southern Baptist Convention. Southern Baptists Embrace Gender-Inclusive Language in the Bible*: Last fall, the publishing arm of the 15-million member Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) released the Christian … Continue reading
Commenter Amy Wilson asked in response to Four legs good, two legs better: I am also very concerned about the slippery slope we see of feminist redefining of the plain words of Scripture. However, I’m still not clear on how … Continue reading