Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The thought of holding hands with him made her sick, but fortunately he convinced her to marry him.
- Lowering the boom.
- Do you love me?
- The moral of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
- Feminists are ugly.
- How to encourage a husband to show more leadership.
- An attitude of abundance.
- St. Augustine on sex and marriage.
- Supply and demand in the marriage market.
Category Archives: Beautiful truth
A number of conservative bloggers are terribly disturbed by an ad that shows a wife who wants to please her husband. Stephen Kruiser wrote in his post titled Cops Should Do a Wellness Check on Woman in Peloton Christmas Ad: … Continue reading
14 And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle,[c] encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all. 15 See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and … Continue reading
Commenter Bee proposed that Christians should encourage single mothers to adopt their children out at birth, instead of shaming Christian men for having a “vain expectation of marrying a childless virgin”: Mark Driscoll is another Christian Leader that has encouraged Christian … Continue reading
Following up from my post two weeks ago on the power of Christian women, here is an example from commenter Carlotta. Carlotta shared this story back in March of 2016: What about women with unbelieving spouses? I was one. I … Continue reading