- Turning on moderation later today.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A husband's plea to Catholic Answers Forum: Stop sowing discord in my house!
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Feminism in a picture.
Category Archives: Beautiful truth
Having shared the arguments of both St. Jerome and St. Augustine on sex in marriage (which again are not RCC doctrine*), I want to look at what the Bible says. As several readers have noted, Song of Solomon literally sings … Continue reading
Scott shares a tip on diffusing spousal friction in: When in doubt, grab her by her waist, put her on the kitchen counter and kiss her neck. Added to the fun was the fact that my daughter, who loves this … Continue reading
In God hates divorce? Pastor Sam Powell worries that some readers may suspect he is soft on divorce: This article is a little more technical than I usually write. There is a reason for it. I am fully aware that … Continue reading
Vox Day offers excellent advice in It won’t be fun, but you must endure: What isn’t fun is living in a 4GW world which is an obvious reality in the United States of America today. I believe things will get … Continue reading