Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Honey, I'm home!
- She needs more men!
- Humorless scolds.
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- What to do when the tingles wane.
- 2017 Never Married Data
Category Archives: Ask the boss
Doing as they were taught.
At Fabius Maximus commenter J Allen described the pathetic men he observes in the local grocery store: The other group were men who were following their wives (this group had wedding rings) like attentive children. They were pushing the cart … Continue reading
He had to check his theology with the boss.
I came across a youtube video by Pastor Gabriel Hughes that exemplifies the complementarian position. There are two competing messages in the video below: We believe in solid Bible based theology, and therefore women are not to be in leadership. This … Continue reading
Gotta ask the boss, Christian edition.
In the discussion of Gotta ask the boss, commenter AnonS described a man up group he found via his local mega church: Local mega church had a small group listing for a ‘radical men’s mentoring group’ that I emailed for … Continue reading
Gotta ask the boss.
As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths. –Isaiah 3:12, KJV Michael Moore is proposing that the … Continue reading