- Was it real?
- Why can't I write without being written about?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Ms. Chivalry
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- This means war.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
Category Archives: Amelia Earhart
The feminist obsession with Barbie dolls seems odd at first glance. Whether it is their compulsion to create ugly feminist Barbie or Computer Engineer Barbie, we see a great deal of focus on make-believe for a group of grown women. But feminism at … Continue reading
While the official claim is that integrating women into combat roles is to provide the largest possible pool of capable forces to draw from, nearly no one takes this seriously. Most who support the move will fairly quickly change their … Continue reading
We live in a strange time. Female entitlement is rampant as a result of feminism, yet sometimes the female entitlement message runs afoul of feminists. JCPenney™ recently pulled the this shirt from its online store following a petition drive and … Continue reading
I took my daughter to fast food a few weeks back for lunch and to let her play in their play area. She had a blast in the play area, and we both enjoyed the father/daughter time. She even got … Continue reading