Hugh on Collective delusion Jim on Collective delusion Dave on Collective delusion Kaminsky on Collective delusion Jim Christian on Collective delusion Kaminsky on Collective delusion Jim Christian on Collective delusion Anon on Collective delusion Anonymous Reader on Collective delusion greyghost on Collective delusion
- Collective delusion
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Cowering in front of women.
- He was for it before he was against it.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- NFL Super Bowl PSA: Who is the abuser?
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Amelia Earhart
The feminist obsession with Barbie dolls seems odd at first glance. Whether it is their compulsion to create ugly feminist Barbie or Computer Engineer Barbie, we see a great deal of focus on make-believe for a group of grown women. But feminism at … Continue reading
While the official claim is that integrating women into combat roles is to provide the largest possible pool of capable forces to draw from, nearly no one takes this seriously. Most who support the move will fairly quickly change their … Continue reading
We live in a strange time. Female entitlement is rampant as a result of feminism, yet sometimes the female entitlement message runs afoul of feminists. JCPenney™ recently pulled the this shirt from its online store following a petition drive and … Continue reading
I took my daughter to fast food a few weeks back for lunch and to let her play in their play area. She had a blast in the play area, and we both enjoyed the father/daughter time. She even got … Continue reading