- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Are the vast majority of women truly incapable of experiencing reciprocal love and attraction?
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
Category Archives: Amelia Earhart
As I have noted previously, feminism is the assertion that men are evil and naturally want to harm women, followed by pleas to men to solve all of women’s problems. Feminism is also about the desire to be first, to … Continue reading
What started out as a seemingly harmless fiction was merely the early stages of an all out jihad against manly pride. Eighty-eight years after we pretended that Earhart was like Lindbergh because a man flew her across the Atlantic, we … Continue reading
Commenter PM observed that the feminist fiction spun around Amelia Earhart seems harmless enough: Men are still doing most of jobs that keep civilization going. I don’t see that changing. A few women are being propped up with false accomplishments … Continue reading
This is the story of the brave men who were inspired by Charles Lindbergh’s 1927 transatlantic flight to attempt one of aviation’s greatest triumphs. In 1919 Alcock and Brown were the first to fly across the Atlantic, an amazing feat … Continue reading