- Listen to the whispers.
- How long has Tinesha been dating?
- The normalization of the trashy single mother.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Bespoke Epistles.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- The whispers.
- How to child proof the revolving door to mommy's bedroom.
- Man up and share your feelings.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
Category Archives: Aging Feminists
My own divorce story is woven into many posts usually as part of my commentary at the end of each post. I have, however written a few posts specifically about my journey which I’ve always seen in my mind as … Continue reading
As I explained in A long term commitment to selling divorce, the media has been selling “gray divorce” as empowerment to boomer women for nearly a decade, using a highly misleading narrative. Fortunately few women (statistically) are actually taken in … Continue reading
A recent MarketWatch article on “gray divorce” made me want to revisit the topic. Interestinly while the article itself doesn’t seem to have changed since it was first published in March, the spin the title places on the article has … Continue reading
I’ve done a quick scan of the latest US data I could find on out of wedlock births, and some of the data is very interesting. The first thing that surprised* me is that the percent of births out of … Continue reading