Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- The weakened signal hits home.
- 40 years of ultimatums
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- Who is she teaching?
- Message heard.
- 2017 Never Married Data
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- Warn men: Beware Christian marriage doublespeak and hair trigger for wife initiated divorce.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
Category Archives: Aging Feminists
Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
The Globe and Mail has a feminist boiler plate article up implying that women over 65 are in the SMP power position: The new reality of dating over 65: Men want to live together; women don’t. For more than a decade, … Continue reading
The weakened signal hits home.
When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy … Continue reading
Secular feminists are more honest than conservative Christians.
Lori Gottlieb writes a weekly series called Dear Therapist for The Atlantic. This week’s letter is from a single woman who is tired of her married friends coming to her with petty grievances about their husbands. The article is titled … Continue reading
She wasn’t God’s best.
Adam Piggott makes an astute observation about Wendy Griffith’s claim that God doesn’t want women to settle in Are you special enough for women like Wendy? …when it comes to selecting their future spouse apparently God purposely made a great number … Continue reading
Worth the wait?
I see from a CBN youtube video titled Worth the wait from March 8, 2019 that Wendy Griffith is now married: CBN’s newly married Wendy Griffith and author of You Are a Prize to be Won! says it’s possible to … Continue reading