- Was it real?
- Why can't I write without being written about?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- This means war.
- Ms. Chivalry
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
Category Archives: Aging Feminists
The Census finally got around to publishing the 2014 Families and Living Arrangements tables. As I’ve done in the past, my focus is on the trend of never married White women. Marriage rates vary widely by race, and looking at … Continue reading
I’ll be shutting down comments later in the day, but in the meantime enjoy (Courtesy of The Other McCain) the first rate feminist logic of Katy Kreitler in Sad Spinsters And Crazy Cat Ladies: Why Society Shames Single Women And Why We Should Celebrate … Continue reading
One of the ideas often put forward when discussing declining marriage rates is that our elites are likely to enact a Roman Empire style bachelor tax. I admittedly don’t have much background knowledge of how the Romans went about this, but … Continue reading
The new Pew study has gotten a great deal of attention. Suddenly everyone is noticing that as women continue to delay marriage their prospects are getting less rosy. One finding which should come as no surprise (but nevertheless surprised many) … Continue reading