- The sound of a rebellious woman
- Embarking on a lifetime of ugly feminism
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- The Crafty Harlot
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Why he won't hear it.
- Leadership means telling her she is pretty
Author Archives: Dalrock
She was loud and rebellious, Her feet would not stay at home. — Proverbs 7:11 NKJV Some time back DeNihilist linked to a blog post titled: 21 Signs You’re A Rebellious Woman (language warning). The post begins by explaining that … Continue reading
Disney’s Babble is big on teaching girls to be bossy. In March of last year they jumped on the “ban bossy” bandwagon with Let’s all join Beyonce and Jennifer Garner in banning the word bossy: The two superstars are asking … Continue reading
Having made my readers suffer four posts on the saccharine sweetness of modern Christian culture, I feel obligated to cleanse your palate with the salty wisdom of the Bible. In the discussion of a recent post the topic of what … Continue reading
Brian Dodd (the same blogger I linked to on my last post) explains that wives cheat because their husbands fail to show leadership. I’m convinced women do not want to cheat. I read many articles about the incredible guilt and … Continue reading