- The only real man in the ashram
- Another bombing run
- Too ugly to empower
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- Riding the brake
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Author Archives: Dalrock
If this is true, it would certainly top Driscoll. From The Independent: Spiritual leader allegedly manipulated 400 men into removing testicles to be ‘closer to God’
Back in July I predicted that the (then) up and coming divorce fantasy movie Wild would not have the kind of success Eat Pray Love had back in 2010. A good divorce fantasy needs to show the divorcée ending up with a … Continue reading
Opus notes that Sheila Gregoire has realized that sex sells: she has a book or three to sell and with such salacious titles as Thirty One Days to Great Sex, The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex, and Honey I don’t have … Continue reading
In the discussion of Sandwich strike preachinginthewilderness commented on one of Sheila Gregoire’s most recent blog posts: Yesterday she was encouraging her thousands of christian women to make sure they withhold sex or make their husbands sleep on the couch … Continue reading