- Was it real?
- Why can't I write without being written about?
- Ms. Chivalry
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- This means war.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
- Laura Lifshitz hits the bigtime
Author Archives: Dalrock
I happened to come across the “In the Air Tonight” scene from the pilot for the old TV series Miami Vice the other day (below). For those who aren’t familiar with the show and the scene (and yet still care), … Continue reading
Laura Lifshitz fails to honor my right to write without being written about in What It’s Like to Be an Evil Jewish Divorcee: A group of supposed “Christian” men bantered back and forth under a blog written with the sole … Continue reading
Ying Ma bemoans the loss of chivalry in Men Who Don’t Pay (H/T Instapundit): We live in a society where lots of men do not pay. Not only do they fail to pay for the women with whom they go … Continue reading
As I’ve noted previously, Robert Stacy McCain* brilliantly describes what he calls “The Writer” in ‘Broken People,’ Cats and Prozac. There are several very common characteristics of “The Writer” which McCain has noted. One of them is their education: See, this is the … Continue reading