A Regular Guy on Modern Christian culture… GeminiXcX on Well done Oscar on Modern Christian culture… GeminiXcX on Well done GeminiXcX on Modern Christian culture… GeminiXcX on Modern Christian culture… Luke on Fewer men are working, and mar… Spike on Well done janet on Fewer men are working, and mar… Yapoopoo on From cornerstone to stepping s…
- Well done
- Modern Christian culture’s deep antipathy for fathers.
- Beta GIGO
- The cheating hearts of the patriarchal cartel.
- Better data/chart on the history of the wage gap.
- Shackled for less than a penny.
- Only if he finds a better woman than his mother and grandmother
- New book by F. Roger Devlin
- Don’t blame Heartiste for the equation of Alpha with virtue.
- Unhappy? Make your husband put a deposit into Dr. Harley’s Bank.
- Modern Christian culture's deep antipathy for fathers.
- Well done
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Beta GIGO
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
Author Archives: Dalrock
Commenter Laura returned to describe how her changed attitude transformed her family dynamic and resolved the problems she was having with her mother-in-law (see here for previous post): just an update and maybe this might help some others. Since I … Continue reading
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother,” which is the first commandment with promise: 3 “that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth.” … Continue reading
The Daily Mail has a story up about a new (in development) app called HeroBoyfriend. The app is born from the developer’s experience of being blindsided by a breakup with a woman who clearly wasn’t into him from the very … Continue reading
Following up on yesterday’s post, it is entirely possible that the employers of the patriarchy: Were legally permitted to discriminate against women. Were socially encouraged to do so. Stated that they were paying men more than they paid women for … Continue reading