A very common lament about conservatives, or if you prefer “cuckservatives”, is their uncanny knack for finding a way to “lose with honor” no matter how strong their position might be. Winning really doesn’t seem to be the objective. This makes perverse sense when you consider it from the chivalrous perspective. The best way to prove your chivalry is not to win, but to lose. For losing is the ultimate test of your chivalry. If you can lose with magnanimity, then you truly are chivalrous! What could possibly be more romantic?
Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The ubiquitous frame of hypergamy.
- Let them become elite.
- The Duluth model is working as designed; you won't smart mouth her again.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Reframing Christian marriage
- Kickass conservative gals.
- An attitude of abundance.
- Melinda Gates, miserly billionaire.