Deep Strength’s much anticipated book is now available! From Deep Strength’s post announcing the book:
———————- Deep Strength ———————-
The book is now up on Amazon!
The Biblical Masculinity Blueprint: A Christian Man’s Guide to Attraction, Relationships, and Marriage in a Messed-up World
Thank you to all of the contributors mentioned in the book and those who chose to remain anonymous. I could not have written some of the chapters without you. Also, thank you to the publishing team and the go-between people I used to get this professionally done.
Because many young men and husbands do not have good masculine role models, it can be difficult for them to understand what a godly relationship and marriage might look like. In today’s culture, there is a lack of fathers passing down teaching to their sons, and, in many cases, what the Church teaches is more assimilated with secular culture, resulting in ineﬀective discipleship. Even seemingly good things like “purity culture” can have negative inﬂuences on marriage.
The Biblical Masculinity Blueprint aims to remedy some of these areas by giving Christian men the knowledge and discernment needed to have successful, godly relationships and marriages.
This book covers five distinct sections:
- Highlight problem areas of modern culture and how it has influenced the Church.
- Foundation Bible verses and their implications for relationships and marriage.
- Addressing any incorrect notions surrounding marriage, attraction, and the pitfalls of relationships.
- Ways single men can develop themselves to head a relationship and, eventually, a marriage.
- Ways married men can learn to obey God, become an effective head in marriage, and influence their wives and children toward godliness.
This book is not meant as a be-all end-all solution to dating, relationships, and marriage as the Bible gives considerable freedom with how to approach them in a godly manner. Instead, it is written in the style of Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Study the Scriptures, pray, use wisdom and discernment, and get additional godly counsel as you develop into a godly man who chooses the path of relationships and marriage.