The most common complaint in the comboxes of Matt Walsh’s criticism of Fifty Shades of Grey is that Walsh has not actually read the book. 50SOG is according to its defenders a work which must be experienced to be understood. It is, they claim, a work of fine literature, not smut. Fortunately ballista74 has located a dramatic reading of 50SOG which I am confident will help bridge our gap in understanding this modern literary work. Audio is not safe for work.
DeNihilist on Rabble rousers John Nesteutes on Rabble rousers JDG on Rabble rousers John Nesteutes on Rabble rousers DeNihilist on Rabble rousers Boxer on Rabble rousers DeNihilist on Rabble rousers JDG on Rabble rousers Dale on Rabble rousers OKRickety on Rabble rousers
- How would you respond if your husband lead/loved you like Christ?
- Rabble rousers
- Blinded by the times.
- More ominous than a strike.
- Fear to greed.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Twisted Scripture.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?