The most common complaint in the comboxes of Matt Walsh’s criticism of Fifty Shades of Grey is that Walsh has not actually read the book. 50SOG is according to its defenders a work which must be experienced to be understood. It is, they claim, a work of fine literature, not smut. Fortunately ballista74 has located a dramatic reading of 50SOG which I am confident will help bridge our gap in understanding this modern literary work. Audio is not safe for work.
- Fighting choice addiction.
- Help for a Christian brother.
- Kind words from The Other McCain
- "The Writer" writes
- Incentives matter.
- The gospel of child support.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Headship makes all the difference.