The most common complaint in the comboxes of Matt Walsh’s criticism of Fifty Shades of Grey is that Walsh has not actually read the book. 50SOG is according to its defenders a work which must be experienced to be understood. It is, they claim, a work of fine literature, not smut. Fortunately ballista74 has located a dramatic reading of 50SOG which I am confident will help bridge our gap in understanding this modern literary work. Audio is not safe for work.
Julian O'Dea on Modern Christian culture… A Regular Guy on Modern Christian culture… MarcusD on Modern Christian culture… Dave on Modern Christian culture… A Regular Guy on Modern Christian culture… GeminiXcX on Well done Oscar on Modern Christian culture… GeminiXcX on Well done GeminiXcX on Modern Christian culture… GeminiXcX on Modern Christian culture…
- Well done
- Modern Christian culture’s deep antipathy for fathers.
- Beta GIGO
- The cheating hearts of the patriarchal cartel.
- Better data/chart on the history of the wage gap.
- Shackled for less than a penny.
- Only if he finds a better woman than his mother and grandmother
- New book by F. Roger Devlin
- Don’t blame Heartiste for the equation of Alpha with virtue.
- Unhappy? Make your husband put a deposit into Dr. Harley’s Bank.
- Well done
- Modern Christian culture's deep antipathy for fathers.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Revisiting the question of a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy