The most common complaint in the comboxes of Matt Walsh’s criticism of Fifty Shades of Grey is that Walsh has not actually read the book. 50SOG is according to its defenders a work which must be experienced to be understood. It is, they claim, a work of fine literature, not smut. Fortunately ballista74 has located a dramatic reading of 50SOG which I am confident will help bridge our gap in understanding this modern literary work. Audio is not safe for work.
- The only real man in the ashram
- Another bombing run
- Too ugly to empower
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Riding the brake
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Doubling down