Dr. Helen’s book Men On Strike continues to drive the conversation, especially among conservatives. Unlike Tucker Carlson’s who cares? Rush Limbaugh’s response was far more receptive. Rush plugged Dr. Helen’s book on his radio program, and interviewed Dr. Helen in his July newsletter.
- They aren’t talking about headship.
- Real men don’t just carry purses, they restock them too.
- Hey, that’s *our* trick!
- Real men don’t hold purses–unless their wife tells them to.
- Black Fathers [Don’t] Matter.
- On exceptions and rules.
- Debtors prisons are an essential tool of our new public policy.
- The advantage of leaving Sulkowicz (Mattress Girl) off the lawsuit.
- Be quiet, lie back, and take it.
- A giant misunderstanding.
- They aren't talking about headship.
- Real men don't just carry purses, they restock them too.
- Hey, that's *our* trick!
- A husband's plea to Catholic Answers Forum: Stop sowing discord in my house!
- Black Fathers [Don't] Matter.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Real men don't hold purses--unless their wife tells them to.