Last week I offered a rough analogy explaining why I don’t try to convince men who aren’t interested in marriage that they really should want it. Anonymous Reader added on to this analogy with his own excellent comment. This week fellow bloggers Private Man and Hawaiian Libertarian liked the combined analogy enough to create posts regarding it. Private Man kicked it off with his post: The Marriage Analogy – A Must Read. Hawaiian Libertarian added further to the discussion with is post Perspective Makes a Difference, with his own analysis and a collection of follow on comments. Check out both posts if you are interested.
SirHamster on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Cane Caldo on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Boxer on Riding to Lancelot’s res… SirHamster on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Turning on moderatio… on Turning on moderation later… Oscar on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … SirHamster on Is Gen. 29 a modern love …
- Turning on moderation later today.
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Latest U.S. Custody and Child Support Data
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You