I started this blog on Father’s Day in 2010, with no idea of what was ahead. My hope then was the same as my hope now, to influence the conversation. I don’t expect to directly change anyone’s mind, but if I can influence the conversation I can be a part of something larger (along with you), and I do believe it will ultimately change the way people consider the issues we discuss.
Along the way the blog has been both recognized and snubbed, and traffic has grown beyond anything I ever would have imagined. This time last year I was stunned when the cumulative hit count passed half a million. A few months ago it passed the two million hit mark.
Recently I was honoured with a degree in Red Pill Pharmacy. (Thank you University of Man)
Yeah, I know it doesn’t really mean anything, but be honest; you want one too!
My sincere thanks to everyone who has and continues to contribute to the conversation we are having here. While the system won’t be changing any time soon, we (in the larger sphere) pose a real threat to the status quo as we challenge corruption and individuals choose to act in their own best interest.
As this is an anniversary of sorts, I present the gift of linkage:
- Haley: New Boundless blogger to men: “Yep, still your fault.”
Men, you should stop abusing your wives. Women, let me think of something you shouldn’t do.
- University of Man: Chick Tease: Using a Woman’s Own Tactics Against Her
- W.F. Price: The Truth About the American Nun Issue
- Patriactionary: Father Knows Best: Homage to Quiplinks Edition
- Full of Grace Seasoned with Salt: Women are Mightier than Lions…..Hear them ROAAR!
- Captain Capitalism: $700 Billion in Dating Wealth Transfers Applying the “Well Rounded” Argument to Fathers Amazing
- Badger: Body Language: The Beer Shield The Subsidizer’s Dilemma, or Squeezing the Sexual Marketplace From Both Ends
- CMD-N: Activism Shmactivism
Happy Father’s Day