Well, sort of. I was away for a family vacation for the past few weeks. I thought I would have more regular internet access during the trip but that didn’t work out as expected. I’m seriously looking into a mifi unit for my netbook. Either way, the break was good for me. I’ll be writing new posts as time permits. I’m still in the middle of a large work project, so I will probably continue to be sporadic in my posting and participation in the discussions. However, I’ve returned the comment policy to normal. Only those who are listed in one of the filters, flagged by askimet as spam, and new commenters will have their comments held for moderation.
Cane Caldo on Boldly inoffensive. Red Pill Latecomer on Sometimes excellent. Lee on Boldly inoffensive. earlthomas786 on Boldly inoffensive. squid_hunt on Boldly inoffensive. BillyS on Boldly inoffensive. Lee on Boldly inoffensive. earlthomas786 on Sometimes excellent. Lee on Boldly inoffensive. feeriker on Boldly inoffensive.
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- Why aren't men responding to economic signals?
- Why women lose the dating game.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Cleansing the palate.
- Playing ballerina.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?