Well, sort of. I was away for a family vacation for the past few weeks. I thought I would have more regular internet access during the trip but that didn’t work out as expected. I’m seriously looking into a mifi unit for my netbook. Either way, the break was good for me. I’ll be writing new posts as time permits. I’m still in the middle of a large work project, so I will probably continue to be sporadic in my posting and participation in the discussions. However, I’ve returned the comment policy to normal. Only those who are listed in one of the filters, flagged by askimet as spam, and new commenters will have their comments held for moderation.
- Turning on moderation later today.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- A husband's plea to Catholic Answers Forum: Stop sowing discord in my house!
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.