Well, sort of. I was away for a family vacation for the past few weeks. I thought I would have more regular internet access during the trip but that didn’t work out as expected. I’m seriously looking into a mifi unit for my netbook. Either way, the break was good for me. I’ll be writing new posts as time permits. I’m still in the middle of a large work project, so I will probably continue to be sporadic in my posting and participation in the discussions. However, I’ve returned the comment policy to normal. Only those who are listed in one of the filters, flagged by askimet as spam, and new commenters will have their comments held for moderation.
Jason on We are trapped on Slut Island… anonymous_ng on Fighting choice addiction. Lost Patrol on Fighting choice addiction. Scotty on The gospel of child suppo… feeriker on The gospel of child suppo… Lost Patrol on Fighting choice addiction. Embracing Reality on Fighting choice addiction. stickdude90 on The gospel of child suppo… earlthomas786 on The gospel of child suppo… earlthomas786 on The gospel of child suppo…
- Incentives matter.
- Headship makes all the difference.
- The gospel of child support.
- Stanton's dilemma
- Fighting choice addiction.
- With friends like Gilder, married fathers don't need enemies.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Intrasexual Competition and the Strong Independent Woman.
- Waning pussy power.
- How to guarantee satisfaction.