All charts on this page were created from the data in tabA1-whtalonenonhisp at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
Sean on If you can’t feel the cu… Joe Katzman on What current? BC on If you can’t feel the cu… pukeko60 on What current? BradA on What current? desiderian on What current? desiderian on If you can’t feel the cu… BradA on If you can’t feel the cu… BradA on If you can’t feel the cu… desiderian on If you can’t feel the cu…
- What current?
- If you can’t feel the current, you have already been swept away.
- Stepping away for a while.
- A bit of data on Black children living with their fathers.
- They aren’t talking about headship.
- Real men don’t just carry purses, they restock them too.
- Hey, that’s *our* trick!
- Real men don’t hold purses–unless their wife tells them to.
- Black Fathers [Don’t] Matter.
- On exceptions and rules.
- If you can't feel the current, you have already been swept away.
- What current?
- They aren't talking about headship.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You