All charts on this page were created from the data in tabA1-whtalonenonhisp at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
Gunner Q on Never let a crisis go to … Minesweeper on The secret to staying mar… Anonymous Reader on The secret to staying mar… Oscar on Never let a crisis go to … Dale on Never let a crisis go to … Oscar on Never let a crisis go to … Gunner Q on Never let a crisis go to … BradA on Never let a crisis go to … feeriker on Never let a crisis go to … feeriker on The sound of a rebellious…
- Never let a crisis go to waste
- The secret to staying married
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- The sound of a rebellious woman
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Stanton's wake-up call.
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.