All charts on this page were created from the data in tabA1-whtalonenonhisp at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
- Was it real?
- Why can't I write without being written about?
- Ms. Chivalry
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- This means war.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Laura Lifshitz hits the bigtime
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.