All charts on this page were created from the data in Table A1-all at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Are the vast majority of women truly incapable of experiencing reciprocal love and attraction?
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You