All charts on this page were created from the data in Table A1-all at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
theasdgamer on Ms. Chivalry theasdgamer on Ms. Chivalry theasdgamer on Ms. Chivalry Dave on Ms. Chivalry earl on Ms. Chivalry earl on Ms. Chivalry earl on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… Maunalani on Ms. Chivalry God is Laughing on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… Gunner Q on Ms. Chivalry
- Ms. Chivalry
- Laura Lifshitz hits the bigtime
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
- "The Writer" writes
- What really happened to Lara Logan?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Is Marcos evil for conning women looking to trade sex for financial security?