All charts on this page were created from the data in Table A1-all at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
mike on Guilty if charged enrique on Guilty if charged Easttexasfatboy on Guilty if charged Minesweeper on Guilty if charged JDG on Guilty if charged Guilty if charged |… on Guilty if charged PokeSalad on Guilty if charged Jim on Guilty if charged Jim on Guilty if charged JDG on The temptation for wives to cl…
- The temptation for wives to claim abuse.
- Guilty if charged
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- What about the fathers?
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.