All charts on this page were created from the data in tabA1-hisp at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
thedeti on Rabble rousers Dave on Rabble rousers earl on Rabble rousers Scott on Rabble rousers earl on Rabble rousers Escoffier on Rabble rousers Scott on Rabble rousers Signor Farfalla on Rabble rousers theasdgamer on Rabble rousers earl on Rabble rousers
- Rabble rousers
- More ominous than a strike.
- Blinded by the times.
- How would you respond if your husband lead/loved you like Christ?
- Fear to greed.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- 2014 Never Married Data
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy