All charts on this page were created from the data in tabA1-hisp at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
DeNihilist on Was it real? da GBFM lzzzzzzzlzlz… on Was it real? Novaseeker on Was it real? thedeti on Was it real? da GBFM lzzzzzzzlzlz… on Was it real? Glenfilthie on Was it real? Cane Caldo on Was it real? Novaseeker on Was it real? Anchorman on Was it real? thedeti on Was it real?
- Was it real?
- Why can't I write without being written about?
- Ms. Chivalry
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- This means war.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- 40 years of ultimatums
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.