All charts on this page were created from the data in tabA1-hisp at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
Opus on Christian Red Guards Yet Another Commente… on Guilty if charged God is Laughing on Christian Red Guards enrique on Christian Red Guards Spacetraveller on Guilty if charged PokeSalad on Christian Red Guards Tam the Bam on Christian Red Guards Isa on Guilty if charged Opus on Guilty if charged Boxer on Christian Red Guards
- Christian Red Guards
- Guilty if charged
- The temptation for wives to claim abuse.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You