All charts on this page were created from the data in tabA1-hisp at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
Cane Caldo on The Crafty Harlot Looking Glass on How should women respond to me… Reluctant Neo on The Crafty Harlot Coastal on The Crafty Harlot JDG on How should women respond to me… MarcusD on The Crafty Harlot MarcusD on The Crafty Harlot MarcusD on The Crafty Harlot Oscar on The Crafty Harlot Jonathan Charles on The Crafty Harlot
- The Crafty Harlot
- Leadership means telling her she is pretty
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Modern Christian wife worship
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why he won't hear it.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Don't blame Heartiste for the equation of Alpha with virtue.