All charts on this page were created from the data in tabA1-blkalone at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
BuenaVista on Was it real? Scott on Was it real? BuenaVista on Was it real? jeff on Was it real? Eidolon on Was it real? Cane Caldo on Was it real? Bluepillprofessor on Was it real? earl on Was it real? earl on Was it real? Phillyastro on Was it real?
- Was it real?
- Why can't I write without being written about?
- Ms. Chivalry
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- This means war.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- 40 years of ultimatums
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.