All charts on this page were created from the data in tabA1-blkalone at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Riding the brake
- Sandwich strike
- She isn't getting enough dates.
- Gregoire vs Valenti
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Culinary frigidity.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.