All charts on this page were created from the data in tabA1-asianalone at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
Laura on Riding the brake Don Quixote on Riding the brake Laura on Are young marriages doomed to… Lyn87 on Riding the brake Oscar on Riding the brake MarcusD on Riding the brake MarcusD on Riding the brake Alex on Riding the brake feeriker on Riding the brake Lyn87 on Riding the brake
- Riding the brake
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Frigidity and power.
- She isn't getting enough dates.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A Tale of Two Beaches
- Don't Hit Me I'm A Girl!
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.