All charts on this page were created from the data in tabA1-asianalone at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
bob k. mando on Was it real? Dave on Was it real? Eliezer Ben Yehuda on Why can’t I write withou… Opus on Was it real? Spike on Was it real? Lucius Somesuch on Was it real? MarcusD on Was it real? Don Quixote on Was it real? imnobody00 on Was it real? feeriker on Was it real?
- Why can't I write without being written about?
- Was it real?
- Ms. Chivalry
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- This means war.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- 40 years of ultimatums
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.