I haven’t done a Brothers Grimm post in a while, and I don’t have time today to write up some of the other posts I have in mind. Today’s tale is The Three Lazy Ones. Enjoy.
Julian O'Dea on Modern Christian culture… A Regular Guy on Modern Christian culture… MarcusD on Modern Christian culture… Dave on Modern Christian culture… A Regular Guy on Modern Christian culture… GeminiXcX on Well done Oscar on Modern Christian culture… GeminiXcX on Well done GeminiXcX on Modern Christian culture… GeminiXcX on Modern Christian culture…
- Well done
- Modern Christian culture’s deep antipathy for fathers.
- Beta GIGO
- The cheating hearts of the patriarchal cartel.
- Better data/chart on the history of the wage gap.
- Shackled for less than a penny.
- Only if he finds a better woman than his mother and grandmother
- New book by F. Roger Devlin
- Don’t blame Heartiste for the equation of Alpha with virtue.
- Unhappy? Make your husband put a deposit into Dr. Harley’s Bank.
- Well done
- Modern Christian culture's deep antipathy for fathers.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Revisiting the question of a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy