I have been struggling with my blog-roll lately. I don’t know if the manosphere is just getting better lately, or I’m just slow to figure it out. I’m guessing some of each. Either way, I’ve been holding off on announcing some additions to my blogroll while trying to come up with a credible story on how I make such decisions.
But I still don’t have one.
- Badger Nation (The Badger Hut). No introduction needed, since Badger’s well thought out comments have appeared on my site from very early on. Badger’s interest in helping young people of both sexes always evident. I think if I had to pick where to send someone new to game and the manosphere first it would probably be Badger. He has a kind way of speaking the truth.
- Crime and Federalism. An interesting mix. I recommend you check out his post Bipolar Disorder Meets “Eat, Pray, Love”, as well as What is a Beta Male.
- Dark Brightness. Hard to describe. Maybe start with If you are choosy, thee are very few mates. I also enjoyed Cellos resurrect Michael Jackson (However I like the Cello even more than I dislike Michael Jackson…)
- Gaming My Wife Pretty self explanatory title, but you have to love his choice of Lionidas for his moniker. Come and take them… I suggest Fundamentals of Game and Don’t Bawl Like A Little Bitch (with a great line from his wife)
- Gucci Little Piggy I think everyone already knows Chuck. If not, what are you waiting for?
- The Private Man. Here’s your chance to get in on the ground floor of a great new blog. Check out: Where Are The Men Online?(great imagery in this one) Her Toxic Female Friends and Mom Was Wrong – A Personal Narrative. He also is collecting stories of men over 65, a noble effort. Can you help him out?
If you find yourself still looking for more new sites, periodically check out the blogrolls of grerp, Elusive Wapiti, and Hawaiian Libertarian (after first reading their excellent content). I really wish wordpress had the blogroll feature that blogspot does. I’m assuming everyone already looks at Ferdinand’s weekly link roundup. Ferdinand must be a voracious reader. Also, feel free to list any blogs in the comments which you think I or my readership would enjoy.
The bad news: As you probably already know Solomon II is hanging it up. Don’t blame me. We convened a Council Of The Manosphere to try to stop him. After a lengthy and heated debate over the proper way to execute the manosphere handshake, elders Zed and Anon 68 brought us to order. We unanimously voted that Solomon should keep blogging. However, he said something in Latin which (taking into account the hand gesture accompanying it) roughly translates to “pound sand”. Since we can’t make him keep writing, you may as well enjoy his final posts.