- What is the manosphere?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Expectations vs outcomes.
- She was used!
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Losing control of the narrative.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I’ve just been looking through your yahoo answers profile (and your incredible 76% best answers from 58 answers) and I can only salute your sterling work. That’s an incredible amount of direct 1-to-1 good work you are doing. While I … Continue reading
I happened to watch a few episodes of A&E’s Duck Dynasty, and the patriarch of the family (Phil Robertson) is a real character. From his conversion story he started off a Roissy style alpha, into “sex drugs and rock and … Continue reading
We’ve been covering some incredible ground recently in what has been coined the “Christian Manosphere”. While some have mocked us for rediscovering what countless generations already knew, I see our agreement with pre-modern Christianity on the topic of biblical marriage … Continue reading
Commenter Istrice at Zippy’s site levels the following accusation against the manosphere: …the problem is that the roissysphere stands on the shoulders of giants and claims to feel the soil beneath it’s feet. These nonsense, sloppy terms like solipsism, feminine … Continue reading
The Census has the 2012 Families and Living Arrangements data out so I pulled a copy of Table C3. Here is the latest data on the living arrangements of children in the US under 18 (all races): The table has … Continue reading