- From celibate boyfriend to celibate husband (true love doesn’t wait).
- Corrupted purity.
- What is modern marriage for?
- Frigidity is ugly.
- Frigidity and power.
- Don’t judge a book by its cover
- Five years of keeping her happy proves David Swindle is a better man than you.
- It didn’t originate with the marketers, but that doesn’t make them blameless.
- Slow your roll
- Yiayia wouldn’t approve
- From celibate boyfriend to celibate husband (true love doesn't wait).
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Forfeiting The Patriarchal Dividend
- Corrupted purity.
Category Archives: Submission
Empathologism has an excellent post up dissecting a FamilyLife/Dennis Rainey memo on marriage. See the link for Empath’s post and the ensuing discussion, but what struck me about the FamilyLife piece is how utterly devoid it is of a sense of … Continue reading
In the discussion of my last post Gunner Q suggested that the reason modern Christians don’t support biblical marriage is due to fear: Perhaps the answer is that modern Christians just can’t accept the consequences of fighting no-fault divorce. Bucking the … Continue reading
Women want to marry and have daddies for their babies. But if they can’t find good men to commit themselves to, well… Our most pressing social problem today is a man deficit. – Glenn Stanton, Secure Daughters, Confident Sons: How … Continue reading
Even as wives are commanded to submit to the authority of their husbands, the husband is called to a far higher standard of Christ-like love and devotion toward the wife. – Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary … Continue reading