feministhater on Progress Ceer on Progress MarcusD on Progress MarcusD on Progress Christians 4 Christ! on Progress MarcusD on Progress MarcusD on Progress MarcusD on Progress Christians 4 Christ! on Progress MarcusD on Progress
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- If you were married to me it would be much easier for you.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
Category Archives: Submission
Be afraid, be very afraid. This is the advice to husbands from modern Christian leaders. Where the Bible stresses headship and that our marriage vows bind us for life, the modern Christian leader has fully embraced the threatpoint feminists have … Continue reading
Reader aa asked for my thoughts on an article by JD Gunter at the Council of Biblical Manhood and Womanhood (CBMW) titled We’re Just “Talking”. Gunter has misunderstood the increased ambiguity in the Sexual Marketplace (SMP); where women have pushed to … Continue reading
The statement in the title is true, but is often used as a canard to nullify headship. It is offered as fine print which secretly negates the clear terms of Christian marriage. As an example of how this is used … Continue reading
Lord God, as well, I pray for those men who are here that are cowards. They are silent passive impish worthless men. They are making a mess of everything in their life. And they are such sweet little boys that … Continue reading