- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Rolling back the odometer
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Stepping away
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
Category Archives: Stantons Heroes
Jenny Erikson writes in Dear Mr. Unavailable … (H/T Aaron the Just): I always thought I could fix you, Mr. Unavailable. That if I were patient enough, loving enough, kind enough, smart enough, enough enough, you would suddenly and magically transform into … Continue reading
Jenny Erikson is trapped! No, not in an unhappy marriage. That is stage 4 in having it all. Please try to keep up. Jenny is currently in stage 5, moving quickly to stage 6: 5: Is forced to divorce the … Continue reading
Christian mommyblogger Jenny Erikson is furious that her pastor first ruined the surprise she had in store for her husband and then called her out on her sin, but she is understandably delighted with blogger Matt Walsh. Yesterday Ms. Erikson tweeted (H/T … Continue reading
Christian mommyblogger Jenny Erikson is outraged that her pastor ruined the surprise she had planned for her husband. She explains in How My Husband Found Out I Was Leaving Him: So there you go. My Pastor had actually told my husband, … Continue reading