Casey on Linkage TERRENCE POPP on Linkage Christina on Remaking the princess, evictin… Christina on Remaking the princess, evictin… TERRENCE POPP on What is the manosphere? TERRENCE POPP on What is the manosphere? Casey on Linkage Casey on Linkage Michael Singer on Firebombed eon on What is the manosphere?
- What is the manosphere?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why aren't men responding to economic signals?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Guest post at the Orthosphere
Category Archives: Solipsism
Somewhere in the world a woman is upset! What are you as lazy men doing to fix this? Sorry for being so harsh, but you men need to hear this. I know I do. For example, just the other day … Continue reading
There is at the very least much controversy regarding who (if anyone) actually said the famous line attributed to Marie Antoinette. However, regardless of the veracity of the quote it has gone down in history as the epitome of callousness. … Continue reading
Several fellow bloggers expressed concern in the comments section of my last post that I might be creating an enemy out of an ally. After all, in her opinion pieces Venker seems to get it at least somewhat right. At … Continue reading
A year ago Suzanne Venker famously asked: Marriage: What’s in It for Men? …we must retract the message Boomers sent young women about female empowerment. Indeed, it isn’t a coincidence that marriage rates have plummeted alongside America’s fascination with the … Continue reading