Anon on Continuing the discussion… Michael Singer on What is the manosphere? Anonymous Reader on Continuing the discussion… Ton on Continuing the discussion… Ivar on Continuing the discussion… 8oxer on Continuing the discussion… mackPUA on Continuing the discussion… Hannah on What is the manosphere? Lyn87 on Continuing the discussion… Outcast Superstar on Continuing the discussion…
- Continuing the discussion.
- What is the manosphere?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- What a masculine imperative would look like
Category Archives: Sheila Gregoire
“Clue” on Yahoo Answers asks: Is it considered cheating if I divorce my husband to date another man? I met a man 5 months ago and we are good friends, nothing sexual, I do not allow this to happen b/c … Continue reading
Once you understand the nature of the fire ant colony you can provoke them in relative safety. The fierce response to any disturbance of the mound is entirely predictable. The ants simply have no choice in the matter. Poke the … Continue reading
Beach #1 Mrs. Yes makes it a point to be warm and inviting whenever her husband storms her beach. He is always welcomed with a kiss and a lei. Beach #2 Field Marshal Gregoire has erected a few obstacles for … Continue reading
In a recent series of posts The Social Pathologist relays his professional observations regarding the differences in the men and women he treats in his medical practice. In Hypergamic Affirmative Action, he explains: In my experience, women today seem to have … Continue reading