- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Her husband was her best friend.
- Rolling back the odometer
- Stepping away
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
Category Archives: Sheila Gregoire
In my last post I waved a bit of red meat in front of the crowd before explaining what was going on. Many of the readers never got that image of the juicy steak out of their minds and were … Continue reading
Viva La Manosphere highlighted a Barbarossaa post today with a new (to me) man up video featuring Pastor Mark Driscoll and Bill Bennett. These guys are the all stars of the man up brigade, so it was impressive to see both of … Continue reading
“Clue” on Yahoo Answers asks: Is it considered cheating if I divorce my husband to date another man? I met a man 5 months ago and we are good friends, nothing sexual, I do not allow this to happen b/c … Continue reading
Once you understand the nature of the fire ant colony you can provoke them in relative safety. The fierce response to any disturbance of the mound is entirely predictable. The ants simply have no choice in the matter. Poke the … Continue reading