- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Stepping away
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Satire
I think we’ve found the script for the sequel to Fireproof. Empathologism shares a lesson to Christian husbands in his post The reverse nuclear option, the submissive Christian wife. The lesson is from Dennis Rainey’s FamilyLife, and opens with a quote … Continue reading
Viva La Manosphere highlighted a Barbarossaa post today with a new (to me) man up video featuring Pastor Mark Driscoll and Bill Bennett. These guys are the all stars of the man up brigade, so it was impressive to see both of … Continue reading
Today being Father’s Day I thought I’d break my blogging hiatus to honor the real heroes of the holiday. I’m sure you already know who I’m thinking about. That’s right, single mothers. I’m not talking about widows or the rare … Continue reading
“Clue” on Yahoo Answers asks: Is it considered cheating if I divorce my husband to date another man? I met a man 5 months ago and we are good friends, nothing sexual, I do not allow this to happen b/c … Continue reading