- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Stepping away
- Rolling back the odometer
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Another crack in the narrative
Category Archives: Remarriage Strike
The National Center for Family & Marriage Research (NCFMR) at Bowling Green State University has crunched the numbers on the latest remarriage stats: Men are more likely to remarry than women, and this difference grows dramatically with age. Note that only … Continue reading
The recent comments to an older post caught my eye. The post is from March of this year, and is titled Are Women Done With Men After Age 55? I did some investigation, and found that this is surprisingly one … Continue reading
One of the most common and typically unchallenged assumptions about divorce is that despite all of the destruction it causes it at least makes people happier. Specifically, there is a feminist presumption that divorce makes women happier. Given the unfair … Continue reading
Professor Hale wrote a post a while back titled Saving Marriage: Grease the Rope. In that post he makes a compelling case for withdrawing support from an addict: I once heard a lecture about how to save an addict who … Continue reading
Selling divorce? Check. Eat Pray Love nonsense? Check. Female Martyrdom? Check. Aging Post Marital Spinster? Check. Ex husband who ended up better off? Check. Photos fit for a geriatric performance of Grease? Check! Check! Check! Courtesy of The Daily Mail: … Continue reading