- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Stepping away
- Rolling back the odometer
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Rebellion
Even as wives are commanded to submit to the authority of their husbands, the husband is called to a far higher standard of Christ-like love and devotion toward the wife. – Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary … Continue reading
Nearly all of the instruction to husbands and wives in the New Testament tends to make modern Christians very uncomfortable. There is for example a cottage industry to explain away headship and submission in Ephesians 5:22-27. This cottage industry has … Continue reading
I think we’ve found the script for the sequel to Fireproof. Empathologism shares a lesson to Christian husbands in his post The reverse nuclear option, the submissive Christian wife. The lesson is from Dennis Rainey’s FamilyLife, and opens with a quote … Continue reading
The statement in the title is true, but is often used as a canard to nullify headship. It is offered as fine print which secretly negates the clear terms of Christian marriage. As an example of how this is used … Continue reading