- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Stepping away
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Rolling back the odometer
Category Archives: Rationalization Hamster
Meet Kristina from Rolling Stone’s Tales From the Millennials’ Sexual Revolution: …she doesn’t want to date; she wants to have sex, which thanks to the fact that she is cute and vivacious, she seems to do quite frequently. “My friends and … Continue reading
Jenny Erikson writes in Dear Mr. Unavailable … (H/T Aaron the Just): I always thought I could fix you, Mr. Unavailable. That if I were patient enough, loving enough, kind enough, smart enough, enough enough, you would suddenly and magically transform into … Continue reading
From the DFW megachurch that brought us the man site, I present ReEngage. If Fireproof didn’t make you a believer*, the video here will. There is of course a twist; it wasn’t her fault after all. *That a wife seeking … Continue reading
Matt Walsh has a new post* up pointing out the problem of Christians focusing on gay marriage while ignoring divorce. One of the commenters demonstrated why it is so difficult to hold divorcing women accountable. As I’ve mentioned before, when … Continue reading