Tam the Bam on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… jg on The Great Douchebag Myste… Lyn87 on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… Opus on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… James K on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… Alan J. Perrick on The Great Douchebag Myste… Qarma Steel on The Great Douchebag Myste… Luke on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… BradA on The Great Douchebag Myste… BradA on The Great Douchebag Myste…
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Stepping away
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Rolling back the odometer
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Rationalization Hamster
Meet Kristina from Rolling Stone’s Tales From the Millennials’ Sexual Revolution: …she doesn’t want to date; she wants to have sex, which thanks to the fact that she is cute and vivacious, she seems to do quite frequently. “My friends and … Continue reading
Jenny Erikson writes in Dear Mr. Unavailable … (H/T Aaron the Just): I always thought I could fix you, Mr. Unavailable. That if I were patient enough, loving enough, kind enough, smart enough, enough enough, you would suddenly and magically transform into … Continue reading
From the DFW megachurch that brought us the man site, I present ReEngage. If Fireproof didn’t make you a believer*, the video here will. There is of course a twist; it wasn’t her fault after all. *That a wife seeking … Continue reading
Matt Walsh has a new post* up pointing out the problem of Christians focusing on gay marriage while ignoring divorce. One of the commenters demonstrated why it is so difficult to hold divorcing women accountable. As I’ve mentioned before, when … Continue reading